Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas Christmas

                                        Big  Smile for YOU! XD
               
  (center): Taken by Canon EOS 450D, ISO 400, f 5/6, and with flash to bright this cute socks.
                                                            

Sorry, I'm not updating my blog for like weeks, I guess one month, am I?
What a lazy me! I'm trying to update this blog regularly.
Haha,  I just want to say Happy B'day Jesus! It's the celebration, where Jesus born from virgin Maria. Lights, Christmas songs, decorations, Santa Claus, and kids everywhere.
"Ho.. HO.. Ho.. anybody want some presents and candies?" (imitating freaking fat Santa Claus' sounds). Well, I'm just showing some photos taken at Sunway Pyramid. 

(above): In front Sunway Pyramid, with flash, ISO 800, f 5/6.