Monday, October 6, 2008

Midbreak was over!

Midbreak was over !
Oh no, my lovely holiday for 1 week was over !

You can hear the alarm shouts 5 times. It's useless, I'm still asleep. Sunlight try to step in to beat the alarm. As the sunlight covers my face brightly, I surrender and wake up. I see the clock. Oh no, it's too late. Time says "Jonny, it's 2.30 p.m. now!"

With wet hair, sleepy eyes, and half-naked body with towel, I rush to the toilet. I brush my lovely teeth while showering with water and soap for about 10 minutes. I warn myself not to be slow this time. 

Drop! Drop! 500 steps to Monash University.. Do you think I count all those steps? *silly* 

Well, everything starts again like usual. 
People gettin' crowd, everyone start gettin' busy, everybody continue their work again.

PS: Selamat Hari Raya, Mohon Maaf Lahir dan Batin. hoho =)

No comments: